Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who wish to study for a 3- year Diploma in Education Programme (Primary) in General Course in September 2021
Download application form here.
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ Level passes including English Language and Mathematics with grade ‘C’ or better.
- Application form can be obtained from Hwange Teachers’ College or United College of Education.
- Attach certified copies of the birth certificate, national identity card, valid passport, academic certificates and marriage certificate (where applicable).
- Completed application form should be submitted to Hwange Teachers’ College or United College of Education not later than Wednesday 07 JULY 2021.
- Only one application form per candidate should be submitted upon payment of RTGS 1000 non-refundable processing fee.
This application form is NOT FOR SALE
N.B. CHINAMBYA AND CHITONGA FIRST LANGUAGE
SPEAKERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.